Synergy of Systems Supporting Teachers

Monday, August 15, 2005

A good start!

Hey Fred,

This is pretty impressive - a good start, I think. I agree with Meryll that putting it in front of several target audience folks might be of help. My main organizational concern is that even under the subtitles (i.e. "Professional Practice") users will still need to know which organization answers the question they are coming with (I almost always assume they come with a question of some sort). So, are we really doing any good just listing the agencies under each? Don't know - just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion's sake.

Just FYI - Tom Reeves here at UGA conducts an graduate level evaluation course each fall. While our project is not far enough along to have them look at it now, it may be something we want to consider next fall.

Thanks for getting this rolling.

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home